MBFW - EGO Space


After this summer break, it is time to get back into the routine!

My first idea was to come back with a little report of MBFW, but I have changed my mind after noticing the little support EGO designers receive. As I explained before, EGO is the committee for young talents in fashion, as well as a great space for the promotion of Spanish fashion. This edition, they haven't been really supported by the sponsors, nor by the consolidated designers.

From this humble blog, I want to encourage those promising and talented young designers to go on.
These were my favourite proposals from the September edition.

Funny tees, by BEGO 4 MONSO


My total crush: SENYOR PABLO. In the showroom, he presented his f/w 2012/13 collection called 'Fade'. I'm in love with almost every woollen! 

Do you remember SHOOP? There they were again with a fantastic collection with old map patterns.

One more time, JARABOWTIE presented great proposals. There are no pictures yet of the s/s 2013 collection in their web, but keep track! 

Neither miss this www.anatichy.com/
nor this diekosmonautinlaika.blogspot.com.es/ (too cool to pick just a few proposals).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...